DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?

ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?.. COMMENT ASK, OR PLAIN INSULT ME.. WHICH I DOUBT WOULD HAPPEN YEA GO ON.. PILLAGE AND LOOK, READ, OR GET BORED.. BUT WHY U BOTHER?... YOUR NEVER LEAVING ANY COMMENT OR WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING OR TELL ME TO WRITE A PARTICUALR POST ON A CERTAIN SUBJECT..PEOPLE JUST CANT BE BOTHERED TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO ANYTHING ANY MORE..

11 July 2014

SHORT AND SWEET


Who I am........


However dark my life has felt, alone, scared hurt, afraid, no matter what, Im so lucky to have been able to deal with it by going over it all and finding the blessings that have come into my because of my experiences, helping me to learn forgive and forget and appreciate the here and now. Who I Am today " IS" all because of the shit i have been through, and I wouldnt change a thing within my past, its not my nature to hold a grudge, or become bitter..and I see other people allow the past consume them, where those who have , this world only allows room in those ppls live for deep set pain, anger, obssession hate and for other negative feelings to grow ..I see their faces, aged with all that they have let eat them up like a tumour, and it breaks my heart,, im so blessed and never take for granted of all my life all thats happened Is who i am today.. And I`m really quite proud of me, I like myself , Its when you can love yourself that you can truly love others

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment on anything you read on this blog page