DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?

ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?.. COMMENT ASK, OR PLAIN INSULT ME.. WHICH I DOUBT WOULD HAPPEN YEA GO ON.. PILLAGE AND LOOK, READ, OR GET BORED.. BUT WHY U BOTHER?... YOUR NEVER LEAVING ANY COMMENT OR WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING OR TELL ME TO WRITE A PARTICUALR POST ON A CERTAIN SUBJECT..PEOPLE JUST CANT BE BOTHERED TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO ANYTHING ANY MORE..

11 July 2014

IM IN THE MOOD FOR A FUCKIN RANT .. AND FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK IM LOOKING FOR THE SYMPATHY VOTE, OR SOME CHILDISH ATTENTION SEEKING.. COS IT ISNT.. ITS A RANT...END OF, DONT HAVE TO READ IT DO YOU?..  ENJOY:


I am a Paranoid Schizophrenic Survivor of Mental and Physical abuse both INSIDE the System and OUTSIDE the system.. from Being choked, forced to the floor by 5 men and knelt on Numerous amounts of ECT which now has damaged my memory seriously, Verbal abuse from staff in psych unit and excessive force use by police to take me into hospital i showed no signs of wishing to be violent in any way, but they stormed my lounge in riot gear and beat me to the ground with their batons i was handcuffed with arms behind my back and then thrown into police van as i knelt on my knees trying to balance they revved the engine and as they drove off toward road i fell backwards on my cuffed hands.. i have had my wrists broken 3 times, i have watch friends being threatened and abused by staff i have seen people discharged too soon and then heard within 24hrs of being discharged they have taken their life.. my sessions of ECT physical pain from the session can i say is beyond describing, repetitive Electrocution to my brain has damaged my memory, i suffer from serious memory loss.. I have been physically assaulted by a consultant psychiatrist in his office in out patients where he told me He was the one with the quaslification of being a psychiatrist and i was nothing while he dragged me off my chair as i had to use crutches i fell to the floor then had to crawl toward my crutches and tried to get back up on one of the chairs when i got up i went to walk toward the door of office but he slammed me against the wall..i told him im not some 2nd class citizen and he replied ur not even human ur an animal, ur a nobody ur nothing ..get out ..go ...go kill yourself just do it go and do it get out and i was walking backward on crutches he opened the door and we both splilled out into main waiting room where he continued to poke me in the chest shouting at me to get out and not come bvack go do what i told you to do get out go away leave now and go do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment on anything you read on this blog page