DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?

ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?.. COMMENT ASK, OR PLAIN INSULT ME.. WHICH I DOUBT WOULD HAPPEN YEA GO ON.. PILLAGE AND LOOK, READ, OR GET BORED.. BUT WHY U BOTHER?... YOUR NEVER LEAVING ANY COMMENT OR WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING OR TELL ME TO WRITE A PARTICUALR POST ON A CERTAIN SUBJECT..PEOPLE JUST CANT BE BOTHERED TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO ANYTHING ANY MORE..

11 July 2014








My "Little Man" as I like to call him is my companion which is my little dog called rochas.. 
He lives with me, he eats with me, (yes we share the same meal, but NO i dont just feed him rubbish, if chicken is on the menu, im soft enough to ,yes cut up the chicken which was meant for me, let it cool, and Rochas gets to chomp it) we share living room, he has his own chair which he sits and sleeps on where also he has one of my most favourite jumpers, which i am seriously going to want for winter, but i will deal with that when winter approaches.. 








We share the same bed, in that double bed he has a small folded quilt to sleep on(he hardly uses the damn thing) and he also has his house which in winter he loves to sleep in, but mostly he shares the pillows for he little head and sleeps under the duvet... So in me saying all of this Do you reckon he is a spoiled hound?? Then when one a web site that came along while surfing or in my case paddling the web there was a piece written on how house rules should be put in place in the home If you have kids and if you have pets.. I read the 10 step house rules for dogs..OMG after reading it.. i might aswell just chain him up outdoors and build him a kennel to live in.. I really believe that when you choose to have a pet its not to be chained up outside and to sleep and eat outside... what does one gain from the whole idea and reason for wanting a little animal in the home to be a companion and comfort?.. I do have friends who have 6 dogs..where they have erected a large fenced area with kennels in, and plenty of room for the dogs to roam.. they all have to deal with the winter, and all have to deal with the rain.. And it just baffles me as to why they chose to have these pets when they are placed outside and so detached from human contact in every way.. I honestly see no point in having a dog if thats the way they are going to spend their life.




             
                                                           



Anyway. my "little man" lives with me, hes my baby,, i spose its my substitute for a child as i was not able to have children. 
Confessions: Christmas time, YES he has loads of presents under the tree. 
YES he has his own part in the wardrobe and drawers where his clothes I have bought him are placed, and YES he even has socks , cant call them pairs cos they come in two.. but he has a collection of socks, t-shirts jumpers coats ( all trendy) puffer jackets, scarfs.. 
Back to happy holidays time: food wise YES he has mince pies, christmas log, christmas pudding, and has a full turkey dinner when we have ours.. he does love his vegetables. 
YES i wipe his face every morning with baby wipes to wipe away his sleepies from his eyes, and clean and freshen up his face. YES every time we get home from his walk, i also use baby wipes to clean his little ass, to make sure thats clean. 
YES i do lightly spray brand named aftershave on him now and then. Just in case we meet up with some female dogs, it makes a good impression. 
YES I talk to him probably more this whole month more than I have with my mother.
YES i sing to him at bed time to relax him, and before i close my eyes I always say "Goodnight, God Bless Rochas, Mummy loves you"

Anyway here`s the kind of House Rules that would best suit Rochas, and shows just how much and how quickly I would give in to discipline in the house: 






            House Rules for Rochas



1. The dog is not allowed in the house.

2: Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.

3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.

4. The dog can get on the old furniture only, but has to stay off the new couch.

5. Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.

6. Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.

8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.

   10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with      the dog  

Thats about the all I can say on my life with my " Little Man" Rochas my dog, and how HIS lifestyle I personally feel is the best quality and most loving kind

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment on anything you read on this blog page