DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?

ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?.. COMMENT ASK, OR PLAIN INSULT ME.. WHICH I DOUBT WOULD HAPPEN YEA GO ON.. PILLAGE AND LOOK, READ, OR GET BORED.. BUT WHY U BOTHER?... YOUR NEVER LEAVING ANY COMMENT OR WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING OR TELL ME TO WRITE A PARTICUALR POST ON A CERTAIN SUBJECT..PEOPLE JUST CANT BE BOTHERED TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO ANYTHING ANY MORE..

13 June 2014

I STUMBLED ACROSS A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN WHICH A YOUNG MAN WHO SUFFERED A PSYCHOTIC BREAKDOWN WAS "HEALED BY GOD" OF SCHIZOPHRENIA. 
I HAD TO WRITE BACK HERE IT IS:

I do find your story interesting, however you also have a `duty` to others, to explain why though they have prayed and prayed they find no release from this severe mental illness. I have had symptoms of schizophrenia since i was 6 yrs old and through my teenage years my auditory and visual hallucinations were manifesting themselves more, i became deluded and paranoid. At the age of 23, after spent over 4 yrs `IN` hospital more than being `OUT` of hospital, but i was diagnosed at 23 with paranoid schizophrenia. 23 yrs on, and now aged 46, i am still on medication, but manage my well-being by realizing the things in life and certain people and influences detrimental to my health and to keep it all away from my world, and all that is positive into my world. My illness is as relentless as it was 23 yrs ago, i see myself as well but i still have voices and can say its like being in a library i can here the whispers and some words but i cope with it day to day... my paranoia is always here and sometimes gets the better of me .. but i take time out have a sleep and start again. 





I know that i will probably have to take medication for the rest of my life. Im not happy about it on a physical well being perspective, as my liver is damaged already, and side effects are difficult. So let me also tell you that my faith in God, and The words of jesus are of great comfort. I am gnostic and believe that ALL the gospels that have been found , authenticated and translated, even though not a part of the Bible are very much as important than the handful that have been placed into the Bible, through my faith which believe me runs deep inside me, affects my daily life,in how i am to treat others, and that is to respect and accept each individual for who they are, help those in society who have no one, and try be a good person, do what is right but i i mess up, i do what it takes to put it right, i do not think less of myself if i make mistakes, im human and i am in no way perfect, but i do repent from my heart, and do not take for granted that god forgives.







So tell me.. what makes me so different in this world, that i have not been healed by god, jesus has not saved me from this illness, although i have prayed and lived the life of a good person, why do i still have paranoid schizophrenia?. You have to realize that you have to say that you alone cannot guarantee others with the illness, that with the faith of our father and jesus his son, our lord and saviour, will be freed from the chains of this illness. It is a dangerous statement to say jesus will heal you from your illness ..and if you believe in the power of christ, u will be saved..you have already affected those with schizophrenia, to stop taking all their medication, start to go to church and try become one with god, spend hours praying and putting their whole belief system into thinking that true faith and love for jesus christ is going to save them and take this illness away, they keep going to church  everyday they are hoping to wake up and be `healed` from their affliction and nothing changes.. over the months and without the medication they have relapsed and some have been taken to hospital for their own safety, some now are dead, they took their own life, because they gave themselves to jesus and truly believed like you are so called claiming to be healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment on anything you read on this blog page