DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?

ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO SAY ANYTHING FFS?.. COMMENT ASK, OR PLAIN INSULT ME.. WHICH I DOUBT WOULD HAPPEN YEA GO ON.. PILLAGE AND LOOK, READ, OR GET BORED.. BUT WHY U BOTHER?... YOUR NEVER LEAVING ANY COMMENT OR WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING OR TELL ME TO WRITE A PARTICUALR POST ON A CERTAIN SUBJECT..PEOPLE JUST CANT BE BOTHERED TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO ANYTHING ANY MORE..

13 June 2014

SEEMS TODAY, MY FOCUS IS ON MY MENTAL HEALTH, WHY?...WELL I THINK ITS BECAUSE I HAVE SYMPTOMS OF PROGRESSIVE MEMORY LOSS, HAVED HAD TWO TESTS AND FAILED BOTH,SO AM NOW BEING GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT TO GO TO THE MEMORY CLINIC ..MY ABILITY TO SPEAK AND DESCRIBE THINGS IM TALKING ABOUT IS LESS TO BE DESIRED, AS MUCH AS MY JUST FORGETTING WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AT ANY POINT .. I GOT LOST YESTERDAY IN MY HOME TOWN ...HOW THE HELL CAN I FORGET AND GET LOST IN A TOWN CENTER I GREW UP TO??..FFS WHATS GOING ON.. IM SCARED AND WORRIED ABOUT HOW IT IS JUST GETTING WORSE OVER TIME.. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT, AND IM FREAKED OUT... MAY THE LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH..AMEN

ANYWAY HERE WE GO AGAIN:

GOING BACK INTO MY BLOG I WROTE A POST ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE OF A CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST FROM AFRICA VIOLENTLY ASSAULT ME BOTH PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY.. AND NOW THE CCHR IS SET UP IN THE UK TOO, I WROTE A LETTER IN HOPE THAT AS BEFORE WHEN ON THE PHONE TO THEM COULD THERE BE ANY JUSTICE?..HE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE THEY WOULD FIND HIM WHERE EVER HE IS IN THE WORLD AND MAKE HIM ACCOUNTABLE TO HIS ACTIONS..I DIDN'T HEAR BACK SO I WROTE A LETTER TO THE UK OFFICE OF THE CITIZENS COMMISSION OF HUMAN RIGHTS. :




I was contacted via a phone call in regards to my experience in the Mental Health System, and the abuse i received while being an In-Patient and also and more importantly a situation with a Consultant Psychiatrist in which i attended an out-patients appointment and stupidly going to that appointment ALONE. people i know who are also service users of the MH system agree that we should NEVER go into an office and behind closed doors with a Dr, as a third party witnesses what happens in that 10 minute appointment, Unfortunately due to my CPN who had stopped talking to me and at that time was not making any contact with myself in the community along with my so called Social Worker, who behaved the same way all because, my mood stabilizers had been in the process of being changed and my THEN psychiatrist had started me on a low dose and aimed to go higher over time.. he left out=patients clinic, over the next 4 months, my dosage still remained on the lowest dose and my mood swings were getting worse, i had a bad episode which my CPN took personally and reacted to my behavior as me going out of my way to be "nasty and rude" to her, although i could see that my behavior in that episode was completely erratic and lacked any logic.. so as a result both social worker and cpn refused to visit me at my home. Thats why i had to go to the appointment to see the new Consultant on my own, after what i can only relay to you as one of the most humiliating, frightening, and damaging experiences i have ever had with a consultant psychiatrist, 
Anyway sorry to ramble on, in the first phone call i received from CCHR the gentleman i was talking to was very polite and supportive, and i did wish for the Dr to be found and willing to have action taken against him. but i never received a follow up call, thats why i am giving you this information again..in the hope he can be found and held accountable and also wish to make public, the incompetence of both my Social Worker and CPN both of which are still supposedly caring for me in the community.
I have no conscience as to how my Social Worker might be affected but I am worried about the affect my speaking out about to total lack of judgement on my mental well-being and incompetence and neglect i have had to experience, as far as my CPN goes.. 
In simple short explanation: I was under the care of both and for over  a YEAR had an initial psychotic breakdown which ensued terrible distress due to paranoia and believed i was being constantly watched and seen through secret camera`s my diagnosis is Paranoid Schizophrenia and not long after having a stroke i had the breakdown, i was suicidal , and my illness was consuming me, NOT ONE SINGLE POINT WHEN I WAS BEING VISITED BY EITHER CPN OR SW, WAS I ASKED HOW WAS I FEELING?. NEITHER QUESTIONED MY MENTAL STATE. IT GOT TO THE POINT THAT I HONESTLY BELIEVED THAT BOTH OF THEM WERE PART OF A BIGGER PLAN AND THAT THE SYSTEM WAS CLEANSING THOSE WHO WERE A BURDEN ON SOCIETY SUCH AS MYSELF AND DELIBERATELY PUSHING THOSE OF US TO SUICIDE.. I can laugh about it now in a way ..but to think the system wanted me dead at the time, was horrific..
As i said, my CPN i worry about her being hurt emotionally in any way as a result of my going public about what my life was like from October 2008- February 2010. 






Yes shes useless as a CPN , and seems more interested in showing photos of her son`s graduation or cakes shes made, but she seriously does have a lovely side to her and shes always gentle and quiet, but as a nurse? god knows how she passed and qualified and then became a community nurse, shes lets just say,` not the sharpest pencil in the box`
Please please, could someone contact me again though as i really need to take action in particular, toward the Consultant Psychiatrist. It for me is a `duty` almost, because if he did what he did to me, how many other people has he done it to?. or might do, in the future.

Please forgive my rambling on, i really do try hard to concentrate on my line of thought, but i am inclined to go on a bit of a `tangent` at times,so apologises for which ever poor soul has to read this
My contact details are as follows:

Miss Leona Christa Jones,
Flat 12 

Bridgend,

Tel No.


P.S I would so love to become a member but unfortunately would find the fee`s hard to pay each time. My heart and soul would be in it though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to comment on anything you read on this blog page